20.2.07

What have I done recently?

Lots and not much at the same time.

Sunday I was over at Amanda's playing with her nieces and nephew. They are a fun group. My favorite phrase of the night? "Amanda's metal balls".

Sadly, I had to leave early Sunday night. I fear I missed some drama when the dude who's like the caretaker came over to Amanda's to fix a rod in her closet. You can let your mind go anywhere it wants with that statement. I haven't heard for sure though. Hey, Amanda, at least I was thinking of you.

Monday I went to work. It was a slow day so I left fairly early and had lunch with Liz (my name twin). Thursday night after class she made a comment to me that was quite alarming and I needed more information. Her and I and one other person walked out to the parking lot together after class. We said bye to the other person and then Liz looked at me and whispered, "is it ok that I walked out with you two?" ::Looks around and shakes head and the whole rest of my body too:: WTF? It was only alarming because the thought of asking this guy out had crossed my mind. I just wasn't aware the possibility had crossed anyone else's mind.

Today I had two great home visits. The second one was with a couple who lived in my very neighborhood most of their lives. They had some great stories to tell. Then I went and hung out with teenagers. I have a hard time knowing when I'm too hard on them and when I'm expecting something reasonable that they're not doing. Perhaps I should discuss this with my boss.

I have great pictures, especially from Amanda's house. I'll post them soon. In the mean time, Why Geeks and Nerds Make the Best Boyfriends. I already knew that, but I wanted to share with the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment