8.2.07

The airehead side of life continues

Today, after class I went home and took a nap. I set my alarm on my PDA to go off around 7pm so I could wake up and go swim. My PDA was on mute, so that turned out to be a bad plan. Really I only woke up ten minutes late and was still on time for swimming.

Speaking of swimming, the workout tonight was kinda hard. The normal coach wasn't there and the sub did a really intense workout. I think I only did a 2,000 but I feel like I was sprinting most of the time. A 2,000 is 2,000 yards, or about 1.25 miles.

On my way out of class a friend said to me, "I love winter because I get to kick the snow off my tires". I have never been so happy to hear other people do this. I told her I thought it was only me and that I did it because I have OCD. She assured me the kicking the snow off my tires was not OCD related.

It is very cold. I just wanted you to know that. My apartment gets drafty when it's cold for this long. It's about time for the humidifier.

No comments:

Post a Comment