17.2.07

Pics from "Singles Awareness Day"


Amanda poses for the camera at our "Singles Awareness" dinner.



Amy looking equally irresistible. Hard to imagine we're all single isn't it?



I can't pose very well. This is for Amanda who "likes the diagonal pictures". I have pictures of Kelly but I didn't put them on here because I didn't think she'd like it. I think they're pretty pictures Kelly.
That's a new sweater by the way. I only got one spot of curry on the sleeve. I wiped it off and can't really tell it's there any more.

"Singles Awareness Day" was a good time. We had the slowest service ever in life, but a good time visiting. Kelly, our decidedly not single friend came and showed up there is still hope. I have chicken pad thai in my fridge that may or may not be eaten. I haven't decided yet. Kelly said she didn't like Pad Thai. Normally I do but this stuff... Maybe it was because I had Amanda's green curry with Mock Duck. Nothing cold hold a candle to that. Although I thought my coke tasted funny too...

That dinner actually came at the end of quite a rough, but ultimately rewarding day. I was totally freaked out at how little actual science my kids knew, so I spent the day making them learn more. It was a hard thing to do. I was afraid they would all hate me and complain (which was not out of the realm of possibility). Instead they were very quiet, which usually means they think they're in trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:36 PM

    Yeah. We're hotties. We're still single because we intimidate men with our overwhelming hottie-ness.

    ReplyDelete