26.2.07

Two of the coolest things I've seen

I know you were all holding your breath for pictures. Don't, they're all of snow anyways. Instead, I'm posting two really fun things I found on the internet today.

First, The Top 200 Universities in the World. Check out #187. Hey, I know it's not #1 but we're on there. Both Ohio State and the University of Cincinnati are nowhere to be seen. Too bad. UC has great engineering, music, art and design programs, not to mention one of the top CJ programs in the country (at least that's what they said when I was there).

Second, The Really Big Guide to Secret Menu Items. I knew a few of these, especially about the quesadillas at Chipotle. The thing about Denny's is hilarious. I've had the exact same problem with a grilled cheese. (Think, can I have a cheeseburger without the meat?) I could literally see the wheels turn in people's heads thinking, "how would I ring that up?"

No comments:

Post a Comment