12.2.07

Two more

From Manic Monday:
Do you have a regular bedtime routine that helps you get to sleep?
Yup. I do different things. I play on my computer or watch TV 'till I'm tired. Sometimes I'll try to pack for the next day. Although, clearly that doesn't always work out.

On average, how many hours of sleep do you get each night?
Five or six.

How many hours do you actually require and/or like to have?
Five or six and a nap. I usually don't get the nap.

How do you deal with insomnia?
Watch TV if I'm healthy and can't sleep. If I'm sick and can't sleep, Nyquil.

And from Curious as a Cat:
What spiritual concept, from any religion, is the hardest for you to understand? Is it something you have studied, or something you have only observed from the 'outside'?
I still don't get the whole "Christ died for my sins" thing. I think it's because I didn't got to church as a kid and don't know all the bible stories. I think it's a really important part of the whole Christianity thing, I just couldn't explain it.

What kind of doctor would you want to be?
I like my old people. I'd also think about psychiatry because it's the closest to what I'm doing right now.

If you could run any existing charity, which one would you pick? Why? How would you change it, or would you keep it just as it is?
I love the United Way, also the International Red Crescent/Red Cross. Also, I like A.R.E. which may be too fru-fru for most of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment