7.2.07

Update on Life

Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like you're simultaneously an air head and banging your head against the wall? That's been more for a couple of days now.

Last night I meant to go swimming, then realized I'd left my nicely packed gym bag at home, and then when I got home luckily realized I needed to pack a couple more things. Yes, I did make it on time, thanks for asking.

This morning after I worked out, I meant to take a shower at the gym and then go to work until I realized I forgot my towel and so headed home to take a shower. Oh, I was sort of on time this morning. That's a loose concept at the internship. This morning I did the stair master and rowed.

After the internship and work I had coffee with Michelle and Liz and talked with Amanda (no, she doesn't use her blog anymore. I miss it too. I also cut my toe nails (pictures of newly groomed toes to follow). I have one toenail that's getting thicker. I googled the problem, but I don't think it's a fungus. It doesn't itch, feel funny, smell and worse than feet normally do, or look a different color. Anyone know what other problems I might be having?

Ok, now seriously, I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment