11.2.07

More pictures

Well, Blogger is taking a while to upload these pictures, so why don't I answer The Saturday 8 while we're waiting.

1. are you over- or under-weight, or "just right"?
I'm feeling good right now.

2. what do you consider a "healthy weight" for yourself?
About where I am, or whatever I weigh when I both run a lot and eat healthy.

3. in your past, have you struggled with weight issues?
Yes.

4. give us an example of a comfort food for you.
I like butter. I'm not like the one girl on the commercial who just sits down and eats a stick of it. I usually find a vehicle like a tortilla, pesto sauce, etc.

5. aside from eating when hungry, are you a 'snacker' when you are bored, stressed, or emotionally upset?
I eat when bored. I'm amazed by people who don't.

6. on nightline last night, the host was talking about models at fashion week being on "the nicotine diet." i've seen people GAIN weight from stopping smoking, but not smoking to lose. have you every smoked to keep thin, or known anyone who has?
I've known people who smoked at were ridiculously thin. I don't think they were totally smoking to be thin, but I'm sure it didn't hurt.

7. i've never been a dessert person, and rarely eat desserts; all of my girlfriends are the same way. do you regularly eat dessert when you go out to a restaurant or eat at home?
If I'm with Amanda and they have Tiramisu then yes. Otherwise, it depends on what I'm offered. I don't eat a lot of pie or cake, but I love cheesecake.

8. if someone close to you asked your advice on the best way to lose weight, what would you tell them?
Love your body, and do things that make your body feel good. (Binge eating and comforting eating do not make me or my body feel good.) Things like walking, exercising and sleeping right make my body feel good. Once I feel good I don't care as much about my actual weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment