24.8.06

While eating my lunch

While eating my lunch and surfing the internet, I've discovered some things I'd like to share with you.

First, Kelly if you're still looking for that perfect aniversary gift for Eric, I think this page should give you some ideas.

Second, this story makes me feel old and I only graduated college 4 years ago. Wow, four years. What the hell have I been doing all this time? Seriously, I'm only a few years older than these kids and I remember both Germanys and the Soviet Union. Check out number 46. I remember part of that drama at my high school. Let me just say lawyers were called. Number 71 is hillarious and has the added bonus of looking like a headline from The Onion. Also, what's this thing about headphones in the back seat and "Boogers" candy?

Third, all I have to say is that with the amount of Chipotle I eat and Diet Pepsi I drink, there's no way that this can be correct.
You Are 72% Healthy

Your diet is quite healthy, but you don't too crazy with what you eat.
You know how to eat what's good for you, but you're also careful not to deprive yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment