11.9.20

COVID Diaries - COVID Dreams

Today in Liz Dreams:
I had this dream that I had a house.  And a garage.  (Not where I live now.)
For some reason Gov Walz was over at some point, to cheer us all on for wearing masks and such.
And then someone came running in to find me and was all "I've been looking for you, there's a problem in your back yard".
My fence had been totally destroyed.
I'm all "did a black bear seriously just run by me?"
And then I'm all "well, I guess I need a new fence, and hopefully they can do a little work in the garage too" and then I was all "wait, can't I just not have a fence?"
But there was an issue with not having a fence and black bears getting into my trash?
So I was planning how to find a carpenter who could build me a fence before winter, and how to pay for it, etc.
I woke up and am happy to not have black bears, and not need a new fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment