22.9.20

COVID Diaries- Catching Up

 I still hate the new blogger. Let's get that clear.

Tuesday: I worked.  I got out for a run mid day.  That was good and slightly surprising.

Wednesday: I had an even longer mid day run.  I should remember that's been a successful time of day for me.  The rest of Wednesday was divided between working and organizing ahead of a couple big projects.

All in all, last week is a bit of a blur.  I'd kind of hit a low point in COVID life.  I was feeling lonely, fat (meaning weight gain that I don't like), and not looking forward to the winter with much optimism to keep my shit together, lose weight, maintain fitness, etc. 

I don't really have a plan to improve, but it helps to at least say "this is where I am".

 More to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment