7.9.20

COVID Diaries - September 7

I'm going to think out loud a minute.

Yesterday my a/c was on and I had one of the migraines that just did not stop.

Today, I spent the morning with My Pooky Bear and Pooky Baby and the other grown up (sorry, I just can't call him Pooky Dad.)  We hung out at Medicine Lake where everyone was on the playground.  We also walked down to the beach.  Which we accidentally realized later was closed due to E Coli.  Could've done a better job with the signage there, three rivers parks. 

Honest to goodness I got McDonald's breakfast on the way, and then stopped at Caribou for Pooky and myself right next to the park.  That plus the tylenol I took finally started to make a dent in the migraine and later in the day I was feeling much better.

How much better?  Y'all, I vacuumed out my car.  Have I ever done that before?  No.  Not myself.  I've paid plenty of people to do it for me.  But now I've discovered how freaking easy it is.  This could be problematic.  I also stuffed dish towels down in between my seats and the consoles to prevent the crumb/mess issues that I've lived with since having a job where I eat in my car.

And then, for serious, I cleaned upstairs (which comparatively wasn't that bad), and I cleaned my kitchen.  There's supper dishes that aren't totally done, but I'm resting.

I ran today, in the rain, and practiced MAF. I very very slowly practiced MAF. I found an old program, and added it to my new watch.  So, I decided MAF goal for September should be an hour.  Or, anywhere up to an hour.  And for serious, today I went the whole hour on my first try. I'm thinking rain, cooler weather, and not having a migraine were all factors.

Thoughts for the day:
My kitchen was clean for a minute.  Proof that miracles happen and God is good.
Everyone should get to feel as good as I feel when I don't have a migraine anymore.
For serious y'all, It's Monday.  It's not Sunday even though it feels like it.

I know I'm late on a couple other COVID Diaries.  I'm cleaning/erasing the rocketbook and testing some things out. Also, I had a migraine yesterday so that diary doesn't totally need to be written.

No comments:

Post a Comment