7.9.20

COVID Diaries - Catching Up

September 4 - Friday
Work: Y'all, it was for real today. I worked for a while when I woke up.
Run: I ran 3.45 miles.  Ish.  In the morning, to get that stuff over with.
Work again: I headed over to a home visit that was so much fun.  My home visits now are mostly for actual paperwork.  If people want help I'll usually head over.
And then, all afternoon, work went wild.  For a light day, I wound up with a lot of points.
Evening: I'm pretty sure it involved the patio, and probably talking to Mom and Dad. 

September 5 - Saturday
Run: I woke up so late.  Or maybe I woke up early and had yogurt.  Honestly, do not remember.  Anyways, I went for a run around 11am.  Oh, yeah, I watched Tour De France and ate yogurt for a minute before I left.
When I got back, I had dreams of going for a walk.  And then I had literal dreams because I mostly napped all afternoon.
Gifts: I headed over to Riverview Theater to hit up the popcorn, for myself mostly, but also as a housewarming gift for a friend.
Supper: Went over to a work friend's new home.  She cooked her first supper in the place for me and her old roommate.  (She was in an Air BnB turned slightly longer term rental for a while.) She has a phenomenal upstairs deck.  Super private and lovely.

September 6 - Sunday
TDF: I woke up and watched bike racing.  Had breakfast.  Lounged.
Run: I did a 1 mile-ish run.  Followed by..
Walk: I walked a long time.  Not worried about pace, only time on feet.
Good friend: Well, I tried not to suck as a friend.  I headed over to Qat Lady's with what I'll call the Pandemic Party Pack (Smashburger and Cider).  And I suck.  Because I left like an hour later with the migraine of all migraines.
Night: I took all the drugs, went to bed at 7:30pm, without even having an audio book on to lull me to sleep.  It was that bad y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment