14.7.19

TC 10K - 13 Weeks To Go

Sunday planned: Run 1 Miles
Sunday actual: 1.22 miles.
From today, I learned: I have a massive head ache.

Monday planned: Tempo run Run 1 Miles
Monday actual: 1.25 miles around the neighborhood.
From today, I learned: Don't do a tempo run when I feel like garbage.

Tuesday planned: 4 miles easy Run 1 miles.  Tuesday weights?
Tuesday actual: 1.15 miles in the morning.  No weights.
From today, I learned: Run slow and easy when I feel like garbage?

Wednesday planned: Tempo run
Wednesday actual: 5.8 miles around Palmer Lake at an attempted Lactate Threshold run.
From today, I learned: Not all runs can be winners.  It didn't even get its own blog post.

Thursday planned: 4 miles easy, Thursday weights
Thursday actual: 4.5 miles easy.  Tuesday weights.
From today, I learned: Running when I feel good makes me feel better.

Friday planned: 3 miles easy
Friday actual: 3.24 miles
From today, I learned: This was a nice and easy run but I was super sore from weight lifting.

Saturday planned: 6 miles easy
Saturday actual: 5.29 miles in the crazy heat.
From today, I learned: I did not poop my pants, so that's good. Seriously, I though the route was closer to 6 miles than it was, but it was so hot that I just stopped when I got back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment