8.7.18

Loony Challenge - 14 Weeks To Go

Weekly Miles Planned: 32
Actual: 32+ miles run, 6 miles walked


Long Run Miles Planned: 9 Miles
Actual: 8 Miles on the indoor track.

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout, Sunday Abs
Actual:
Run: 8 Miles on the indoor track.  Without my watch.  I did get to test my new earbuds.  They have much less 'cord slap' thank my old ones.  This was both a good run in terms of gauging effort, and basically hell running around inside with a basketball tournament downstairs.
Weights: Sunday Kettlebells.  I did add a few swings again at the end.
Sunday Abs: still 39/21 interval.
Nutrition: After the gym, I went to the co op and bought all of the food.  And then I came home and cleaned my kitchen, which badly needed to happen.

Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual:
Run: 6.23 miles at the crack of dawn. Avg HR 134.
Plyos: 3 sets of 12
Nutrition: Focusing on fiber.  Bonus goal of doing my dishes for a second day in a row.  We'll see how it goes.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run: 5.23 miles, Avg HR 137
Weights: Tuesday weights (except I did overhead press instead of bench press.  Because logistics.)
Nutrition: I am eating fewer and fewer carbs.  I have decided to allow cheese back in my life.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.21 miles in the 80* heat at 9am. Happy 4th!
Nutrition: I'm not big on the 4th of July, so not screwing this up was actually fairly straight forward.

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run: 1.21 miles in the morning.  It was still a bit warm.
Weights: Thursday weights, just telling myself here I did pull ups with 55lbs of assist (which is lower than previous)
Nutrition: I'm learning more about the "Keto" thing.  Testing my pee does not sound optimal.


Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 6.25 miles in the morning, including a couple Z3 tempo miles.  (Mileage traded with  yesterday).
Nutrition: Went back to fruit.  Definitely not Keto yet.

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual:
Run: 4.18 miles, easy, in the morning.  Avg HR 135
Plyos: 3  sets of 12
Abs: Bonus abs because I got to Palmer Lake early
Walk: Bonus 6 miles walk with the Dungeon Master.  I may have stepped on a baby frog.   I thought Dungeon Master would laugh at me if I started to cry, so that's the only thing that kept me together, but I felt awful.

Nutrition: Had an honest moment with the Dungeon Master about food choices, mine and others, and asked the honest question of "why do we reward ourselves with food"?  I may be a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment