3.6.18

Loony Challenge - 19 Weeks to go

Weekly Miles Planned: 31
Actual: 28+ miles run; 2+ miles walked.  I'm calling it good.

Long Run Miles Planned: 6
Actual: 6.36 on Sunday

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout, Sunday Abs
Actual:
Run: 6.36 miles, Avg HR 140.  This was really hot.
Kettlebells: Done
Abs: Also done, made a workout on my interval timer for this
Nutrition: Did not eat before the workout.  I had a banana afterwards as hanger food.


Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 1.2 miles around 9am.  I woke up, saw the temperature, and went right back to bed.  It was already pretty hot when I ran my mile, and will get even hotter throughout the day.
Nutrition: Also around 9am, I realized I didn't have anything to feed myself for lunch this week.  So I got in the car and headed over to the co-op before it got too hot.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run: 4.15 miles, Avg HR 141.  This run was really hot and there was walking up the hills.  But this run is done and it was done outside.
Weights: Tuesday weight lifting in the afternoon.
Nutrition: Went to Punch with Qat Lady and My Pooky Bear.  Went back into 'resist the bread' mode while I was there. Oh, Whole30, the things you do to me.  For next week, I asked Pooky Bear to pick either a place with awesome salad, or a steak.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.21 miles run.  Some walking in the afternoon to fight off a head ache.
Nutrition: I did not resort to drinking when I got some frustrating news, so I'm proud of that.

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run: 5.5 miles run in the heat.  I could've made other choices here.
Weights:Thursday weights.
Bonus abs workout.  I decided it'd be good to do this more than once/week and I was in the mood.
Nutrition: I had post run snack to fight off the hanger before dinner. That was a good move.  Captain Smiley came over and ate with me.  He fixed my mental health which had been failing for the past couple of days, so that was also awesome.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual:
Run: 4.16 miles run
Plyos 1x15  This is swapped with Monday's run because weather.
Nutrition: So, I'm priming my whole bathroom and fingers crossed the ceiling gets straight up painted tonight as well. Breakfast and lunch were fine and then 'dinner' was a shake of coconut milk, almond butter, banana and cocoa.  It filled me up so far, so I'm okay with it.  I told my friend Olive that I wish I was drinking right now because tonight after all the painting, it would taste sooooo good.

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual:
Run 6.1 miles, Avg HR 137
Plyos 2 sets of 10
Nutrition: Still doing the Whole30 thing, though there is some cheese in my fridge I feel bad about not eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment