20.7.11

Hotter than boogers!

Heat - just Wow!  The next closest place with a dew point as high as ours is located in the Amazon rainforest. 

Working out - obviously I've been staying inside.  Although people kept asking me "are you running tonight?" (No.  Because I am not insane.) 
Last night a teammate from Team:Work persuaded me to de-grumpify myself and hit the gym with her.  We did weights. 
Tonight I persuaded said teammate to run around the track (inside in the air conditioning).  We did increasing intervals (run 4 laps, walk 1; Run 5 laps, walk 1; Run 6 laps, walk 1) for a total of 3 miles.  It nearly came to blows in the last couple laps when my teammate (hilariously) was trying to convince me that 16 laps was 3 miles.  (Um no.)  Once she was on the walking lap, more oxygen was going to her brain and she could see the error of her math.  (Hee hee.)  I did run her hard that last lap for telling me I was cheating.

Everything else - for breakfast today I made something that was both awesome and not so good.  I made lentils and chicken sausage and put them together and then poached an egg over the top.  At 3:30pm I finally had to stop and make myself eat lunch.  It was awesome because I was full all day.  It was not so awesome because, that's a lot of lentils and they were really not so good.  I need to find a way to add taste.  I'm thinking salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment