23.2.09

Feet...

While I was on vacation, I took a bunch of pictures of my feet wherever I was. Apparently, one of my relatives (who shall remain nameless for now) thought this was an ill advised use of my time. I tried to assure this person that this is a creative thing and can produce some interesting results and that I'd been doing it for some time. I think my family was not convinced. Nonetheless, I really have taken a bunch of pictures, and now seemed like a great time to look back at them. (Plus, those of us in Minnesota don't have to look at Florida pictures while we're in a snow emergency.)

From my kitchen: (Look, the floor wasn't even done yet.)

From Chicago, the Art Museum I believe:

From the State Fair:



From Africa:




From my most recent vacation (documented here, here and here among others):



2 comments:

  1. Ha! Those are MY feet at the state fair and my pants in Africa.

    Now you can tell your aunt it was fun for more than just you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to add that Amanda and I did this for our trip to Boston a billion years ago (um... 2004?) and I blogged about it, but somehow in the moving of my blog (several times), the photo evidence was lost.

    I agree, it's a fun thing to do. Your relatives just don't know what's hip.

    ReplyDelete