26.2.08

Here comes the kitchen

I've had a request for, well first to update my blog at all (sorry) and then for some pictures.

The kitchen remodel has been exciting. It's wrapping up too which makes it more exciting and a little scary. Like a rock rolling down the mountain, it's fun to watch, but a little terrifying if it gets out of control. Tomorrow is the electrician, the plumber and the tiler. I think the only thing going on Thursday is the grout for the tiles. And maybe a little wood work.

I'm planning on doing some preview shopping so that this weekend I can go out and get exactly what I want. I need to compare Target to Bed, Bath and Beyond. Who has what at what quality and what price kind of thing. And I need a trip to Ikea. I know. I always need a trip to Ikea. Who doesn't really?

So, here's the kitchen.
This first shot is pre-hardware and pre-counter top. It's actually pre-floor too, but that's not the point of this shot.

Here's with some hardware and all counter top.

Floor.

And the money shot. That's for Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment