18.2.09

seriously, still drunk

Now the unties have created a site called Zoogle and loob tube. I'm way too drunk to post videos right now. But it's freaking hilarious.

I've only had 3 glasses of wine but like nothing to eat today. Did I mention I ran 8 miles today? Did I also mention I haven't eaten today? that ould be why 3 glasses of wine made me totally freaking stupid. Are we not impressed that I'm typing in html code while this buzzed? thtmeans I've really learned it right?

for some reason, I remember trying to have a conversation with Kelly last night while equally buzzed. What did I say?

My aunts think I'm putting them on youtube right now and they're threatening me with alligators... sleeping with alligators... are there snakes? It's ok. I'm the only one who can work the pool heat pump. They can't toss me out. They're not done with me yet. Plus I have another aunt and uncle down here who love me.

I think they're already on facebook. Maybe I shouldn't write too much more. (Shit, I can't spell that word, I tried a few different variations until I got the wrote homnyogram "right" "write" "rite")

Oooh, now they've forgotten about me. Maybe I am sober enough to post this to youtube.... No, the camera cord is tooo far way. Although, they do seem pretty drunk. They're threatning me now...

Oh, god, blogging while drunk is freaking awesome...

God, I just want you to know, first of all, when I hear you speak it's with Ed Asner's voice, I hope that's ok, but I think it is, that when I was laying on the couch dying on Sunday, I felt myself getting better and there was this tinglling, buzzing sensation. And I think people get drunk because being buzzed is quite a similar senation. Although it's not quite the same. I can feel you more when I'm buzzing and sober. Sorry, I'll try to remember that more. But this feels really good too. I haven't heard people laugh this much in quite a while. Thanks for letting me have this too.

1 comment:

  1. We discussed iTunes & DRM, and drinking with your aunts. That's about it. No worries.

    ReplyDelete