20.2.09

Congratulations, you've just run... your longest ever

No, I really did today. I don't even need to connect my iPod to the Nike+ website to know this for sure.

Today I ran 95 or so minutes, which is at least eight miles. Although I was on quite a runner's high for a while, so I'm hopeful I went even farther than that. Then, seriously about about minute 97, I saw my two aunties starting out on their morning walk. So I joined them for a three mile walk. Towards then end of it I had to ask them to slow down. I was seriously tired.

I skipped breakfast in favor of water and a shower. Then we went out for a late lunch at a place called Red Robin where I had a bacon cheeseburger and yummy french fries.

We went shoppign at an outlet mall in the afternoon. I was denied my Starbucks on several occaisions (and wound up with some nasty Chinese and weird tasting Diet Pepsi instead). But I did buy some cute work clothes and some other items I needed pretty badly.

We're all hanging out for the evening. Aunt Joanie had to go to Tampa to collect Uncle Joe from the airport. I'm sitting here burning CDs for my aunties and typing in my blog. Actually, I'm so tired it's quite qelcome to have a relaxing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment