6.1.08

I just deleted 1,869 pictures, and I feel good

Kelly and Amanda and I did Christmas last night. It's quite obvious there was wine because Amanda gave us bedroom eyes and Kelly's eyes were so dialated it took me 30 minutes of red-eye editing in iPhoto to get her back to normal. I, on the other hand, am perfect in ever way... I took lots of pictures last night, here are some of the good ones.

No, seriously, Amanda did give us bedroom eyes.


I wanted to take a picture of the mirrors I helped Amanda hang up before her birthday party. Note: Every mirror in that picture is level and perfectly spaced. If you don't think so, maybe you've had to much to drink.


This will be referred to as the "monkey butt" picture, where Kelly misheard Amanda and we all got a bad image in our minds. I


After the monkey butt incident, we opened presents. (Maybe the presents came first. Anyways.) I got Amanda fuzzy slippers and hilarious chicken pictures. I couldn't find a way to work in the horse, the pig, or pictures I have of a sea turtle or several dogs. There's always next year. I got Kelly pictures of the three of us hanging upside down and her usual magazine subscription. But we all got distracted by Amanda's gift to Kelly, a 3-d puzzle of the earth. Which we then had to put together.


We all helped.


And then Kelly had to make sure it wouldn't fall apart so she could take it home in its completed state. I hope no puzzle pieces fell out in her car. I haven't heard.


And, this is the comic to which Kelly and I referred. Heh heh.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to point out that I was miserably sick that night. Those weren't bedroom eyes. They were I-want-to-be-asleep eyes.

    ReplyDelete