22.10.07

I think I nearly fainted this morning

I went to the Y this morning. I may have finally given up on the mileage goal in favor of regular workouts of any variety for the time being. Nonetheless, the ellipticals were free this morning so I got on one. And I ran and was going. And about half way through I had that light headed, "I'm gonna be sick" ick feeling. I stopped and let my heart come back to a normal rate. And then I got on a bicycle which seemed a much better choice. That might be what I do tomorrow too. Or maybe the stair master. Although if my heart couldn't take the elliptical, no one knows what it'd do on the stair master.

I came home tonight and promptly passed out on the couch. Anyone else have this issue? Just can't stay awake at the end of the day?

To follow up on a previous post where I instructed you to watch this video and count the number of times they pass the basketball. I said I saw something different than you because I have ADD. What'd I see? An extra number of passes perhaps? Fewer? Nope. I saw a freakin' gorilla. The first time I watched. How's that relate to ADD? People who have ADD are less able to tune out extraneous information from their surroundings, like traffic noise, a voice over an intercom, or a gorilla walking through the background of a video. Exciting!

I also started reading what it's like to work for Apple from an undercover employee in training. It's a good read, I'm still working on it because it's kind of long.

Great ways to entertain yourself of Google. To a certain reader of this blog, I bet none of these sites are blocked. Although, if they're not blocking eBay, how good can the software be really?

Best emails to slashdot tech support ever a really funny read. Has some language (they are copies of actual emails), but generally safe for work.

I saw the headline Nasal Spray Will Help You Socialize and Speak Better in Public and I inserted By Making You High into the headline accidentally when I read it. I mean, really, how many other directions could I go with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment