17.10.07

ADD and the Wednesday Mind Hump

From The Wednesday Mind Hump:
1. What is your favorite brain cell-reducing TV show?
I refuse to believe that all of my television shows reduce brain cells. However, the currently least redeeming, but with most potential show is Back To You. My other favorites are Clean House (probably equally brain-cell reducing), Brothers and Sisters and Men in Trees.

2. What is your favorite brain cell-reducing website?
Overheard in Minneapolis is so entertaining. The Presidents Game and Amanda's Map Game are fun, but maybe not totally brain cell reducing. Digpicz is a great site for all the funny images of the day. My new favorite website for searching for mp3 files is Cha Cha audio search. The old classic is Postsecret.

3. What is your favorite brain cell-reducing music?
Black Eyed Peas, maybe I'm just tired of them right now.

Speaking of brain cells, want to know about ADD?
Take this test. Then Read the results here. Want to know how many I saw? Do you know if it's different because of the ADD? Go take the test and I'll tell you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment