7.10.07

Holy goodnight

Well, I ran 5.7 miles today. I thought I was going to die but I did it. I actually ran .7 miles on the way to / from the marathon and 5 miles at the Y. It's hot and humid and it's October. This really doesn't seem fair. We won't talk about how slow I ran. Or the fact that I stopped for water twice in the five mile run. That's part of why i feel sick I think.

Here we go: for the first week of October, I have run 15 miles. Left to run this week: Zero Miles. Left to run this month: 50 miles. That number is getting smaller and smaller.

Also, watching the marathon runners, I'm much closer to a place in my head where I could see myself running the marathon next year. Maybe I should run a 10K first. I could do it, I have a whole year to train. I actually thought about the flying pig marathon. That's on Mother's day. That would be fun too. Although not nearly as long to train.

No comments:

Post a Comment