9.9.07

Through the ages

I have a photo album in iPhoto of all the pictures of Amanda and Kelly and I. Years ago we developed the "hold the camera out in front of your face" method of taking pictures. We've dabbled with timers on digital cameras but always returned to the tried a true method. These were fun to look at again. Bonus points to the first person who can explain why Kelly is almost always in the middle.

Is this the summer of 2003?

Apple picking in 2004. We didn't get a picture of all three of us in 2003?

Taste of Minneosta, 2005. I didn't go in 2004. There was the whole Africa-Florida-Pennsylvania drama.

Must be 2006. Amanda, when did you move?

Kelly and my birthday celebration, 2006.

Apple picking, 2006. I love that picture because I'd been running for a while by that time and I felt really skinny then. Seeing that picture just reminds me.

The bachelorette party.

And we know where this one was taken.

2 comments:

  1. The one from the Taste is from '06, the one at my house was '07 (honey, that was just a couple months ago. do you need me to screen you for dementia?), and there is one of us in '03 (apple picking). Talk to Kelly. Remember the scarecrow? Me practically molesting the scarecrow? I think that was '03, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I would like it noted that the first and most famous of those pictures was taken at my suggestion. A suggestion, I might add, that was met with, "I don't think this is going to work" and "This won't look good."

    Ha.

    ReplyDelete