13.9.07

Oh oh the weights

What did I do today? To observe Rosh Hashanah, my office is closed today. So, I got up and bought an AeroBed. Why? The camping air mattress just wasn't cutting it anymore. And I'm going to sleep on it for four nights because Dad's here, and he's older than me so he gets the good bed. Then I got a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks. I don't recommend them. It was good but way to sweet for me.

I cleaned up which didn't take that long. My apartment is in amazingly good shape. I credit the ridiculous amount of time I spend watching "Clean House" as an inspiration to keep my own space clear. Someone remind me to turn on the dishwasher tonight.

I went to the gym which was long overdue. I didn't do anything Tuesday or Wednesday. I ran 10:23 miles on the eliptical. I never run that fast on anything, good to know it's still there. Then I lifted weights. My body can still feel the weights I lifted.

I got home and cleaned up a bit more. I even got groceries so the cupboards wouldn't be bear. And then I vacuumed, something that was long overdue. Right I was done vacuuming, Dad got here. With chocolate pie. He didn't eat his piece. He's already asleep. It's killing me not to go eat it now. We'll see.

The plan is that tomorrow I need to go birthday shopping for Mom and Dad. I have to figure out how to get pictures to Target for them to make enlargements. Then I have to find Mom and nice "Boom box" style CD player, preferably with a tape player. I can go to Target. Can't really bring myself to go to Best Buy or Circuit City. Anyone have any other suggestions? Hopefully Target will have something nice. I'm going to go to Ikea (possibly) to get frames, and get the pictures from Target while Dad is playing golf.

Saturday is the Blubber Run. It's an inconvenient time to have to run a 5k. I hope it goes well. It should be fun either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment