22.9.07

By special request

I had a special request for more pictures from Kelly and Eric's wedding:

The day before the wedding the three of us went to get manicures and pedicures. My manicure lasted about four days before it started to chip, and about seven before I just had to be done with it. My toenails on the other hand, are still going strong with the nail polish. My conclusion: Pedicure - totally worth it. Manicure - not so much.




We had the rehearsal dinner at Bucca di Beppo which serves basically enough food for the whole city to a table of four. It was great food. I also felt like I did a good job of keeping my portions reasonable. I only had one plateful and seconds of alfredo. Trust me, that's really good for this place. There was also a big chocolate cake. I had to turn my face to hide my momentary disappointment after I was lead to believe there would be tiramisu. (Sidenote: Firefox thinks "tiramisu" isn't a word. I guess it's really not in English. Firefox doesn't like "alfredo" either.)



Why aren't the guys wearing the boutonneers during the ceremony? We were keeping them nice for the pictures after. It's a good thing too, because I don't think Eric's arrangement could've withstood that kiss at the end.


At the reception we had lots of fun with scrabble tiles. That mess is not mine, I was just the photographer.




I felt like I needed a picture of my hair before kickball. It didn't actually take that long. It was nice to have somebody doing my hair too, it kept me nice and relaxed.


First wedding I've been to with kick ball. This picture was taken right before I went to bat. The remarkable thing about that bat? I heard one of the guys say, "that girls got a foot". Again, I accuse Amanda of being wildly competitive, but I have a problem too because I thought that was pretty cool. I did play soccer for ten years. Hopefully I've retained something.


Kelly, obviously not playing in that beautiful dress. She was watching my awesome kick.


And a sure sign that anyone over 65 has left, Kelly goes casual as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment