28.4.07

The Friday Five

From The Friday Five:
1. What is your all time favorite book?
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens.

2. What is your all time favorite movie?
Pirates of the Caribbean is almost always in my DVD player, sharing time with Love Actually and Pride and Prejudice. In the category of movies without Keira Knightly, I love The Sound of Music which was my "sick day" movie as a kid, Alladin and The Lion King.

3. What are you reading right now?
A text book or a journal article. Why?

4. What is your favorite show on tv?
Studio 60 but I'm learning to enjoy Brothers and Sisters

5. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
Wild Hogs, an hysterically funny movie, part of which was filmed in my hometown.

In other fun news:
10 Signs You May Be a Blog Addict. I'm actually only guilty of number 1.

And finally 16 Articles to Get the Most Out of Your Blog. I think I need number 1. Remember when I had time to post pictures and write more than whatever meme is today?

No comments:

Post a Comment