18.4.07

Wednesday Mind Hump

1. What do you do when you need a time out from all of your daily worries and activities?
I like to listen to music and sing along. Usually I can only sing along if I'm alone, because otherwise my friends would really give me a time out. I also love to drink coffee although the caffeine typically doesn't do anything for my level or worry.

2. What celebrity needs to take a time out in the corner for naughty behavior?
President Bush?

3. What do you wish you could spend more time doing?
Playing the guitar. It's been a while since I've really sat down and played it. I've had it out a few times in the last week which has been nice. I can still play some of my favorite songs. I can almost remember some of the songs I've written too...

No comments:

Post a Comment