15.4.07

The Sunday 7

Name the last seven movies you watched on DVD (or VHS) at home.

I actually had to look at my Netflix queue for these.
1. My Family and Other Animals which was ok.
2. Tuesday's With Morrie which I really liked but felt like it wasn't totally resolved in the movie.
3. Little Manhattan which I highly recommend.
4. Two Weeks Notice which has a special place in my heart, and not only because of Hugh Grant.
5. The Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio which I really liked. I thought about a school in Defiance, Ohio.
6. John Tucker Must Die which is totally cute.
7. Must Love Dogs which I think I've written about before. It's ok right up until the end when she jumps out of a canoe to get to the dude. I mean seriously, it's not like neither one of them was ever coming back to the shore of the lake.

Bonus: Pirates of the Carribean is quite frequently in my DVD player. It makes great background noise, as do several episodes of Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip which they are still filming even though it hasn't been on the air in a painfully long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment