9.3.07

Snow Check and Mood Check

For a history of the snow, you can check out this post and this post. It's in the 40's today and the snow is starting to melt. Everything is very wet. It's still not melted enough for me to run on the sidewalks, but the path's in the city parks are near.

That brings me to my next point. For a check on my mood yesterday, check out this post. I'm feeling about the same, or better.
I slept all morning. Then I was on my way to the Y to run. But it was such a sunny day I decided that Lake Nokomis was a good distance to run around, since it's been such a long time since I've really run in earnest. So I ran outside, 2.8 miles. In shorts and a t-shirt. The ground is still covered with snow. I got a lot of weird looks. Although whenever I saw a runner wearing a parka and gloves I gave them a weird look too. At the very end of the day I saw a couple other runners in shorts and t-shirts. That's really the right amount of clothes for this temperature, despite the snow thats lingering on the ground.

1 comment:

  1. Please refer back to the post about the voice in your head and one more time, just for good measure, tell your voice to go to hell.

    ReplyDelete