26.3.07

The Saturday Six

1. What is your favorite kind of museum?
The kind I've never worked in, and the kind that isn't crowded when I visit. Seriously. I'm that easy to please.
2. How long has it been since you walked through a museum?
Saturday.
3. When you enter an art museum, what type of art do you generally visit first?
I usually walk through art museums pretty fast. I start with the paintings I can recognize, or where I can at least identify the subject. My browsing speed increases with the abstractness of the paintings.
4. Take the quiz: What Famous Work of Art Are You?
I Am Best Described By...

From the Lake, No. 1
by Georgia O'Keeffe

5. Judging your own personality, how well do you think the quiz's result matches you?
I like Georgia O'Keeffe so I'm ok with the results. It's not the most scientific quiz is it?
6. If you could own any famous piece of artwork for your own, which one would you choose?
Anything by M.C. Escher. Also the guy who paints with the dots. Who is that?

1 comment:

  1. Painting with dots is a style used by many artists. The style is called pointillism. The guy you are trying to think of is Seurat. He's the one that did Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte.

    ReplyDelete