28.12.06

Running and picture update

11:31, let the uploads begin. Blogger is still giving me errors and unable to upload photos. I can't wait to have hi-speed internet again. It turns out I can upload them to my Yahoo Photos page though.

I ran 5.2 miles today at 11:21 miles. I remember this one day when I ran an 11:06 mile and thought that was the fastest thing ever. I need new goals.

What'd I do today on my vacation? After I ran Jenny and I walked at Shawnee Lookout Park. We didn't go that far but it was all up and down hills so after the run it felt far enough. Then we had Skyline, something every Cincinnati native should do on a visit home. We watched Pirates of the Carribean 2. It didn't get good reviews. I watched it and now need the third one to come out so I can find out how the story ends. After that I was sleepy and so Jenny brought me home.

From 3X Thursday which does not have an RSS feed by the way:
1. So, what did you think of 2006? Was it a good year? How so/not? Yes, it was good. Seemed like a year of a lot of new technical invetions/things on the web being popularized. It was a fun year.
2. What was the best thing that happened in 2006? What was the worst? I turned 25. Same answer.
3. What is your forecast for 2007? Got anything big planned? I'm hoping to graduate and get a job. Possibly a new computer and a clean apartment. We'll see.

Also, something every woman can understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment