22.12.06

Found on the web

My parents shower head is disgusting. It's possible I'll soon have the plague. If I come down with something unknown, go there for cultures first.

1. Pac Man Graffiti. This is cool, I love that it slows traffic down.
2. More good press for cheerleaders.
3. More good press for lesbians or people who think they know how to be one.
4. There are no words....
5. An interesting article about Neuroscience and freewill made even more interesting given our recent discussion on mental health.
6. Blogger is out of beta. I didn't even know that.
7. Check out the new features of the non-beta blogger.
8. Fun way to browse google images. This would be cool.
9. 20 Amazing facts about voting in the US for all you conspiracy theorists out there.
10. Napkin Quotes.
11. 100 Most Useful Sites on the Web
12. Guide to anonymous blogging, something I should show my teens.
Also, go check out the Dilbert for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment