9.11.06

It's possible my leg is getting better

I'm still recovering from the chaos of last night.

Every day I try to "fake run" a little bit. Today I only took a few steps but without the stabbing bursts of pain I've been having for the last month. Maybe I'll start walking in the mornings again. (I had discovered the "8 Minute Arms", "8 Minute Abs", and "8 Minute Ass" Videos on YouTube).

Before I do that, lots and lots of funny things have made their way onto my computer.
1. A review of the 10 best and 10 worst companies for customer service. I'm surprised Circuit City is only 10. Originally the Best Buy rating really surprised me, but I've always thought their "geek squad" had rip-off written all over it.

2. Information for anyone who has ever tried to help a guy pick out clothes to wear.

3. 248 Ways to Annoy People. (As if some of you need the help.)

Also, some of you have heard me complain about my laptop. It has a tendency to freeze or shutoff or reboot when it gets a shock from static electricity. (How fun is that during the winter?) Someone has finally started a class action suit against the manufacturer. I need to re-read that email. I'll let you know if anything happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment