8.11.06

I F*ck!ng hate Firefox

Just so we're clear, given my recent experiences I'm liking Firefox less and less with each passing minute. Firefox's latest trespass: erasing every last one of my bookmarks. Many of them I replaced from memory. I need to find new websites. But many of them I'll never see again.

This isn't a new problem, just google "Firefox lost all my bookmarks" and see what pops up. It's not even the first time it's happened to me, although this is the most troubling since I have a 15 page paper that I should be working on right now but instead I'm dealing with this crap.

Is there a way to schedule Firefox to export all my bookmarks every so often so I have a backup file. Some are in my Del.icio.us account but not all.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:07 AM

    I agree firefox sucks. I have nothing but problems with it.

    ReplyDelete