21.9.06

What else has been going on in my life

I had a presentation in one of my classes. My assignment was to review and summarize an article. Instead, I talked about why the article was wrong. It really was wrong and it just annoyed me. It took all of my strength not to use the phrase "load of crap" while I was speaking. We also played a game to illustrate how physical and mental impairments impact people's ability to work. It went really well which was a relief because I was really nervous. It was hard to get up there and say my opinion instead of summarizing the article which is what a lot of people did. I was really putting myself on the line in a way and that's a big class.

Also, I'm back to running in a t-shirt. I ran 3.5 miles today and still caught the bus. We'll see how I do for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment