5.9.06

It's fun to go back and read old posts

It's fun for me to go back and read old posts. This one is one of my favorites because it's one of the few times I've actually written down the dreams (or something like a dream in this case) I've had.

(Incidentally, I wish I had written down all fo the dream I had this morning. Yes, the one with President Bush because it was one of those with eighty different people from different parts of my life where I started off doing one thing and it changes throughout the dream. It's ok, I'm sure it'll come true eventually and then I'll remember it.)

Anyways, the lady who did the Shamanic Journey workshop (that's a PDF by the way) said that every animal has a meaning. On my little shamanic journey I saw a fish, deer, worms, bats, a bear, a snake, and an elephant. I'm not really sure what to believe out of all of this stuff, but there does seem to be a definite theme across several of these animals. As always, I love bats, the elephant was really cool. As a surprise the snake (who was speaking with Amanda's voice) is my top favorite animal from this little experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment