15.9.06

I snuck home

I snuck home in the middle of the day. I have to leave soon to go to the doctors and get my stitches taken out. (Glory, hallelujah because they are getting annoying.) I think afterwards, there may be a trip to Chipotle in my future.

I did run this morning, the usual 3.5 miles and still managed to get to the bus on time.

I have to make a poster about my identity or some such nonsense in the very near future. Those of you who know me (and I assume you're the only ones reading this blog most of the time) if you have things, especially pictures, post cards, or other graphic type things that I can use on said poster, please pass them along.

Another random note: Firefox 2 thinks that "snuck" is not a word. Should it be sneaked? Also, Firefox 2 thinks "Chipotle" is not a word. How sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment