17.9.06

I ran farther than I thought I could

Ok, so someone dissed some of the content on this blog. I'm just going to let that go for now. I know that there were no bad intentions.

I ran 6 miles this morning. I know. I was surprised I could run that far too. Just to keep the expectations real, it took me a very very long time to go the whole way. I was happy when I got to the end and wasn't worried about my legs collapsing under me.

We also went apple picking. According to several forecasts it was supposed to be a crappy, rainy, windy day. It was nice and sunny and even kind of warm where we were. Not all of the apples were ripe so we didn't get as many as usual, but I always wind up with too many apples from our apple picking excursions anyways. I am currently lacking the pictures that we took today while apple picking (and I know there are some good ones) but I promised I would post pictures from our very first apple picking experience. Here they are, I love them both.



Someone's getting friendly with Mr. Scarecrow.



It was colder than we were prepared for during our first apple picking trip. This experience taught us to wear warm clothes and go earlier in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment