8.12.20

Dec 8 - COVID Diaries

 Y'all - I have spent the day learning about COVID vaccines.

Phase 1 = 3 waves within the phase. I am potentially the 3rd wave of phase 1.  I have acute/chronic patient contact but not in a hospital or LTC facility. However, there's a lot of, um, distrust, of the vaccine.  And since it's an emergency use authorization, there's no mandate to actually get the vaccine.  So, who knows? 

Also, apparently cheese and cheese wheel distribution is at risk?  (Dry ice is important people.)

Overall message: the people running the state of Minnesota are absolute nerds led by a football coach.  We could not be in better hands.

Meanwhile, I'm over here ignoring the realities of winter.  Since we don't have snow on the ground and it's supposed to be 50* outside tomorrow.  Not sure if I'll go on a 'long run'.  I'm just going to live in my bliss.


No comments:

Post a Comment