18.12.20

2020 So Far - in pics

 I'd like to describe the shit storm that has been COVID 19 in pictures.

Last dinner date before lock down.

Last time having friends in my house before lock down.  This was a day before my first (and worst) COVID scare.  (That one turned out to be not risky at all, but the lack of information in the beginning....)


First quarantine visit outside.


First time sorting masks for work.  This was when they still had disposable masks for us to wear.  There was a point where that stopped.


First time "masked" at the grocery store. 


Next time sorting masks for work.  This time they did not have disposable masks for us, so I got to wear one of the donation masks. 


Captain Smiley did a lot of casual clothes shopping. 


I practically lived out here from June to September.


I don't even know what's happening here.

My chef for the summer.


I did get to have an outdoor, limited attendance birthday party.

Olive got a bike that she could ride along side my slow ass while I ran.

I found the biggest fish in Minnesota. 


Got to test all kinds of masks.


I got attacked by a fucking owl while I was running.  


And there was the day I had to wait 30 minutes for a train to get out of my way.


We had a blizzard in October.


And then shit got so real that Dungeon Master had to drive over and check on me in December, in the freezing cold.  


"Shit got real" also means that old pics were dug up. This one is classic me.  If Aunt Barb was around, that's probably where I was.


No comments:

Post a Comment