22.3.09

Hey Liz! How are y.... is that a waterfall coming from under your kitchen sink?

Why yes, yes it is a waterfall coming from under my kitchen sink. The good news is that the waterfall only falls when the water is on. So far. Also, one of my neighbors is a handy man. I just gave him the key to my unit. I'm hopeful he'll fix it tomorrow while I'm at work.

I was just thinking, "gosh, it'll be so nice to be done with bed bugs" and then I realized that it never ends. All of you who own houses or condos understand this concept. Your house knows when you've just fixed something and you want to be done for a while. And that's when it breaks something else.

Actually, I've been pretty fortunate in the stuff not working category. Amanda helped me fix one sink. (Really she did it and I just watched.) I just don't have the energy for this one. Also, there were the light switches that I replaced myself, at least one of them. And there was all the painting (pictured here and here plus a bonus video of Amanda "helping").

God, condo, don't get any ideas for anything else. I'll give you a nice new closet and then we are done for a while.

In other news, I ran this morning. I didn't quite make it seven miles but I made it over six, signaling that stress reduction has worked on at least some level. I also went to my very first Seder. Thanks to my boss for inviting me. I learned a lot. And not what I thought I would learn about.

Now, I will go to bed and picture a fully functional kitchen for the the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment