12.11.08

Number 999

I was just watching an update about the senate race in Minnesota. The nice thing about having this one stretch out (as opposed to 2000) is it actually decreases any anxiety I had about who the winner will be.

I'm starting to get excited about running in the cold. (It's the new clothes I get to wear.) I wish it would stop snowing/sleeting/generally crapping out so I could go one morning. I'm also starting to get serious about this whole Marathon training business. It looks like I have to get used to running 4-5 days per week, a tall order considering I usually run about 3 days per week. Honestly, sometimes it's not a tall order. I don't think I'll loose enough weight not to get my period so those weeks could be interesting.

On Sunday I ran 2 miles with Amanda. Monday I did the elliptical at the gym (which is good cardio but doesn't count as running) and this morning I ran 3 miles. I'm thinking about going outside tomorrow. As always, it depends on the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment