23.1.08

Following up on comics

I'm following up on a discussion about comics from Wednesday night. First, Kelly wrote this blog entry and cited this comic (which is not xkdc, which is why I couldn't find it at Amanda's.)

Then I left a comment on Kelly's blog speculating about the general identity of each person in the comic. (Read the original comment.)

Then Kelly said that she disagreed with my comment and (for reasons passing my understanding) thinks that she is the one with the pot on her head. I gave this consideration, especially in light of the fact that she tried to lock herself in my storage closet one time. I am not convinced but open to interpretation.

And then I thought about how comfortable I'd be allowing Amanda to come at my head with a sword. Take a guess. But then I thought Amanda would be the person I'd want taking care of me if I had some other physical ailment. So maybe that is in character.

And using google to find some obscure point is most like me and least like the other two although I've never used it to find a fetish community before.

But I still think I'm right about the chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment