10.10.07

So in over my head

Did you ever have one of those days at work where you thought, "wow, I'm so in over my head"? Not like "I'll never get this" kind of feeling. More like "I really wasn't expecting that. It'll take me a moment to figure this out." That was my day today. It's leaving me feel like once I get these things figured out, I'll be better at my job, able to help people more in the future. And then I went to learn to be a volunteer for an agency called Bolder Options. It should be a few months before I get paired to a kid though. We'll see how it goes.

I came home and found, well, not much on the internet. Nonetheless....

One of my favorite sayings is, "well, that's the pot calling the kettle the same thing", my own version of "That's the pot calling the kettle black". (I'm sure I heard it on The West Wing or Sports Night.) But even I am not this confused about my metaphors. Hee hee.

This story about Pate or duck liver couldn't be any less interesting. What is interesting is the name of the animal rights group. Hugs for Puppies?

No comments:

Post a Comment