9.10.07

News of the wierd from the internet

I was encouraged to hear that Amanda likes all the things I put up from my wanderings on the internet, so I'll keep doing it. At least I know she can play on her study breaks.

Water balloon prank a bust. This happened in Cincinnati, it's the only way I know about it. When you follow the link, look at the mug shot of the first guy. He looks happy to be busted.

What I want to do on my next office picnic. Nuff said.

How to hug a baby. Seriously cute. And those people are really brave to allow their baby to be "hugged" by something that big.

Are you right brained or left brained? Me? I'm both apparently. Because I will watch this thing and invariably she starts spinning in one directions and then changes while I'm watching it. You know why? It's because I'm ambidextrous and use both hands and both sides of my brain.

See how many of the weirdest animals in the world you can name. The species is listed below the picture so if you scroll slowly you can guess. I knew approximately 13 species. The sucker-footed bat? That's about the size of my finger. It's not that deadly.

The weirdest insects of the world. I don't know what was up with Digg today. They had lots of animal stuff. I didn't know as many of these. I will spare you my feelings on big beetles after the Squirrel rant. Glad to see the mosquito recognized for the true danger it poses, especially in the developing world.

I know there's at least one manly-man who reads this blog sometimes. So, this is for you. The 10 Manliest Drinks in the world. ::In television announcer voice, Please drink responsibly.::

And, I'd just like to leave you with this She must have a lot of votes. She'd probably have more if the 18-25 group voted more. At first it looks like it's not safe for work but it really is.

2 comments:

  1. I object to the insect sex organs. Eew. If you go by percentage, I know more about insects than animals. However, some of the insects were easy to name just by looking at them (walking stick, orchid mantis).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dancer hurts my head. What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete