3.10.07

Great things I've found lately

1. Exercise for your brain.
2. Macs Are Growing in Popularity at Colleges and Universities.
3. Here's more proof.
4. If I ever get married, I want these at the reception and as a wedding gift. Until I'm married (read: cooking for more than one person on a regular basis) I can't see having a use for them.
5. They blame this picture on New York drivers, but who among us hasn't had that feeling?
6. Maybe more exercises for me to try. More on that later.
7. 10 Commandments of Investing which seemed relevant given all the changes in my life. By the way, I'm approved for a mortgage. Gaaaa.
8. Real estate in Dubai. If you're curious, Dubai is an island in the middle east that basically exploded due to revenues from... yup, oil. Can you imagine me getting a room in that building anywhere above the third floor? Either one, the one that's built that looks like a yatch, or the uber-tall one they're building. And, is anyone else bothered by the fact that the Sears Tower looks taller than the 452m building?
9. Elevators from around the world. More great buildings I will never get to enjoy.
10. Learning the Montessori Way. I went to a Montessori school. I loved it. Cincinnati now has public schools that have montessori through high school.
11. The Top 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts. You know which one you are. Although, my most extroverted friend is wonderfully understanding about my introverted tendencies.
12. 5 Personal Growth Lessons I Learned by Moving. Please note item number 5. I still remember.
13. Has anyone actually seen this? I've never run into a mob of angry bikers.

No comments:

Post a Comment