16.9.07

What Did I Do Today?

Not run a 5K, that's for sure. Dad and I went to Maria's for breakfast (yum) and then we went to the co-op for groceries. We went to Circuit City (I know, it's not my favorite place either) to get Mom a birthday present. We stopped by Office Depot for graph paper and Michael's for paint brushes. Michael's is having a custom framing sale so I might take my painting in to get it framed (finally). Then we came back and worked on my entry way. And we worked. We had lunch and watched a little golf. And we worked. With little paint brushes, painting the edges. And we worked. And now it's done. I vacuumed and cleaned up the painting supplies and took a shower and it's done. We'll put the plates back on the wall tonight over the light switches and hang some paintings and then it's really done. Hooray.

I also played around with the blog layout a little more. I organized the links a little better and hopefully made the text a bit easier to read. Dad is watching football and I feel like I can't really write a lot when the TV is going. But it's been a fun day. A nice day to hang out with Dad. He's going home tomorrow. I was going to give him his birthday presents tonight. I just realized I don't have a cake for him. I wonder if I can come up with something else. I'll look around while he takes a shower.

While not writing, I found some great things to look at:
1. An insane squirrel obstacle course. I'm amused someone took that much time to find a way to feed a squirrel.
2. The greatest way to get rid of pigeons ever. I can totally see someone spending the time to make this.
3. An IQ test that's supposed to be very accurate. It also takes like 40 minutes or something. I haven't done the whole thing. I feel like the television would distract me. And then the OCD about getting a great score, and not being able to because of the TV, and then things would just go down hill from there.
4. Interesting when gas stations start making statements.

1 comment:

  1. That squirrel thing is awesome! My aunt has this freaky jar inside a jar with a hidden stash of corn thingy that really is fun to watch the squirrels play with. Of course her squirrels have it DOWN, so it's not as much fun as it once was, but...

    ReplyDelete