27.9.07

The Wednesday Mind Hump

My mind was so fried last night, I obviously couldn't have handled this, but today I'm feeling better. I just ran 3.6 miles bringing my total for the week to 11.8 miles. 3.2 miles (or the distance of a 5K race) left to complete my running goal for the week. I ran this morning in 11:35 miles, which is a little faster than usual. Could be because I was daydreaming the whole time about other stuff. And now, for the Mind Hump...


Today is Tool Day on the Mind Hump. Tools are all around us, so tell me your favorite or most used . . .

1. Kitchen tool: Hands down, the food processor. It helps me make all kinds of wonderful food including guacamole, dressings, and, most importantly, smoothies.
2. Computer/internet tool: Firefox
3. Relaxation tool: I like my iPod. It plays music and podcasts. Is it wrong that I find Cartalk relaxing?
4. Organizational tool: My MacBook. I dare someone to tell me that a computer isn't an organizational tool.
5. "Tool" tool (things you'd buy at a hardware store). My first response was "hammer" because I've been using it to put up nails to hang paintings, although the more important thing lately is probably the paint brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment